Offering therapy services for adults, children in and around Whitby, Ontario
I work with a range of clients who present a variety of unique circumstances. There is however, a common thread they share – they are not reaching their full potential. During our initial meeting we will discuss your specific areas of concern as well as assess if we are the right client/therapist fit. From here, we will be able to create your personalized treatment plan and discuss how it can best be incorporated into your day-to-day life.
- Session Format: Couple, Family, Group, Individual
- Treatment Specialties: click here
“Identify your problems, but give your power and energy to solutions.”
– Tony Robbins
Rates & Insurance
- Rates vary depending on the type and duration of each session.
Services may be covered in full or in part by your health insurance or employee benefit plan. Mental Health and Substance Use Disorder Coverage Parity laws require most health plans to apply similar rules to mental health benefits as they do for medical/surgical benefits. Please check your coverage carefully by asking the following questions of your insurance provider:
- Do I have mental health insurance benefits?
- What is my deductible and has it been met?
- How many sessions per year does my health insurance cover?
- What is the coverage amount per therapy session?
- Is approval required from my primary care physician?
Please note the cancellation policy. If you do not show up for your scheduled therapy appointment, and you have not notified us at least 24 hours in advance, you will be required to pay the full cost of the session.